Thursday, June 05, 2008

Goooooogle

Since I'm so desperately in love with Google, I figured I'd let you know about some cool thing. They have a new service pack, which is really awesome, and free. Picasa make me all kinds of happy, and so does their word and spreadsheet program. I totally deleted word and Powerpoint from my computer in favor of these totally free programs. The best thing about Picasa is the web albums, I think. One click publishing to your web albums rocks my socks off. And then, one more touch and you're sending them off to get printed. All of the pictures on my website have been edited with Picasa, and I like the effects. Also, you can publish to blogger with one click while you're editing your photos. It is all seamless and wonderful. Again, I'd like to reiterate that I want to give Google a big sloppy kiss.

3 comments:

Allison said...

I plan on using Picasa a lot more once I get my laptop.

I used to have Adsense on my blog but it sucked and gave me no advantage whatsoever so I turned it off.

Carmen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wayfaring Wanderer said...

If the google customer (blank?) center is still going in down there, you should totally get a job with them......haha