Saturday, June 14, 2008

Going away, and a warning.

I'm packing up to head for the beach. I'll be gone until Wednesday, and I doubt I'll have internet. I promise a blog entry just as soon as I get back, complete with pictures.

And, the warning. Do not go see The Happening. Honestly, I like 99% of movies I see, even if they're swill. This is beyond swill. It was so bad that parts were funny, even when they shouldn't have been. But, these moments of unintentional funny do not make it worth the money it will cost, or the precious 2 hours of your life you will never get back. One of the fellows we saw this movie with summed it up best when he said, "I would rather watch Lady In the Water 2." Really, old Shamalamalinglong has completely lost his touch. I'm really searching my brain, and I can't think of anything good about the movie. Just don't waste your time, and if you do, don't say I didn't warn you.

If you've seen it, what did you think?

2 comments:

Lovey said...

I saw it today; thought it was a great, bad, B horror movie. Something brainless, like Piranha. :) The lions in the zoo were my favorite - much like Spartacus. :)
If you go expecting a B flick, you'll laugh the whole way thru.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Hope you had a relaxing time at the beach!