Sunday, March 02, 2008

So Tired

I'm coming out of this weekend more tired than I went into it. I hate it when that happens. I really didn't enjoy Jon being gone, but he'll be home soon. I did figure out part of the reason I stay so busy, though. I really don't like to be alone too very often.

So, my plan for the weekend was to spend as little time as possible at home, and it worked. I caught up with several friends which was good. I went shopping with my good friend Shannon, and bought a darling dress.


Karaoke was fun as always, although nobody got out a camera. If you want to see pics of karaoke in general, look here.

I did just find a great picture of Allison from when we were watching American Idol last week. She's a silly girl.




Allison is here now, and we're going to hang out for a while, then Jon will be home! And as an added bonus, I don't think I killed any of the plants.

No comments: