Saturday, March 29, 2008

I am home

I had a great time being away, but not much beats coming home. I love my home. I missed it, and my wireless internet.

On a totally different subject-Jon got me a camera for Christmas that I love, and I've been taking pictures just all the time. Now, I'm sure you know that since I post pictures all the time, but I have even more that never get posted. Soooo...here's a little link for you that will show you my pictures. For some reason, I don't love Flckr too much. I really prefer Google's Picasa Web Albums.

http://picasaweb.google.com/CarmenEckard

And here are some pictures of disc golf. I want to go back today, but it's rainy. And, I've been excited all week about a kick ball game tomorrow...but I think it is going to be freezing cold. Boo. SPRING and I need to have a little talk.


No comments: