Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I was feeling uninspired...

I was feeling uninspired, and I wanted to blog, but I couldn't even really do that. No ideas...nothing new to talk about. Just blah. So, because I have a little too much time on my hands, I'm going to write my autobiography. I can't really even promise that it will be an entertaining read, but I'm excited about it. I've giving myself no real deadline, so I can take my time. I may spend too much time on some parts, and I may lightly tiptoe over parts that I don't want to be general knowledge. I think I'll try to write a one year chapter at a time...so they'll be shorter in the beginning...my memory isn't so good. That's one of the reasons I want to do this...I know my memory isn't so good, and writing it down will help me remember.

So...coming soon.

My Story
September 15, 1981-September 15, 1982

No comments: