Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Happy Dance

I've been doing a happy dance all day because I did our taxes. I know taxes are no big deal and everyone has to do them...but our were kind of a mess with the whole self employment thing for Jon, and with me working extra little jobs. I was pretty convinced that we would owe at least $500. But get this-after about 2 hours of clicking and filling in boxes, the government will be giving me back most of my taxes! I didn't even dare hope for a refund. Yay! I love TaxAct online...you can choose between a simple filing and a pretty complex one...but it finds deductions that I never would have even thought of. Awesome!!!!!

And tonight, to celebrate, I will be buying some clothes. I have 2 pair of pants that fit me. I'll be taking care of that situation promptly.

No comments: