Sunday, May 04, 2008

Fill in the blank

finish this.....

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss...... was beautifully comfortable.

2. I am listening to .....Amy Winehouse and Bob Marley.

3. I live ......in Hickory with my husband Jon, my dog Bertha, and my cat Cheddar, with my best friend one door down.

4. I love ...... pretty much everything in my life right this minute.

5. My best friend ....... is even more fun, the longer I know her.

6. My first real kiss ....... was during the movie Grumpy Old Men when I was 12.

8. I hate it when people ask me ...... to keep a secret.

9. Love ...... seems pretty necessary to me.

10. Marriage ..... bigger than a sentence I could write. Lovely, intense, scary, warm, hard, forgiving, sensible and sensitive.

11. Somewhere, someone is thinking ......that some one else is the cause of their unhappiness.

12. I'll always have ..... my charm.

13. I have a secret crush ...... on no one really.

14. The last time I cried was ..... this morning. I'm a big crier. It's pretty irritating to those close to me, I'm sure.

15. My cell phone is ...... my alarm clock too.

16. When I wake up in the morning ...... turn off the alarm, turn over and hug my husband.

17. Before I go to bed ...... turn on the alarm, turn over and hug my husband.

18. Right now I am thinking about ..... the movie project for school. I have writers block when it comes to the last play, and so I'm doing this survey thing.

19. Babies are ..... kind of scary for me. But I could totally be into a toddler.

20. I get on myspace ..... to check my messages every now and again.

21. Today I ..... went shopping with my husband.

22. Tonight I will ...... finish this script, hopefully.

23. Tomorrow I will be ..... Shooting the school movie, writing trivia questions, teaching other classes, running a trivia game.

24. I really want to be ....... perfect.

25. Your favorite pet..... is Bertha, my precious dog, who frequently appears on this blog. She is currently sitting on her orange chair, looking at me expectantly. In her chair she has her pillow, her dog pillow, a stuffed dog, a beaver puppet, a golf ball, and a golf ball sized tennis ball. She has no real need to ever leave that spot.

No comments: