Saturday, April 25, 2009

To someone who reads this blog in New Bern:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Someone we both know is completely convinced that we've been communicating through e-mail for the last 3 years. No amount of my convincing could have changed his mind. Now...hmmm...why would that someone think that? Could it be because you've been reading my blog to learn about my life, then telling him that we talk to manipulate him? Could it be that the 27 years of manipulating you've done didn't quite cover it? Please don't bring me into the crazy. I made a distinct, difficult decision to move on, and please, just don't bring me into the crazy.

Someone else we both know told me that I didn't know what it meant to be married. Well, perhaps you could give her the message that the two of you don't know what it means to be parents. Being parents DOES NOT mean that you break your children and then send them into the world to fend for themselves. Being parents, first of all, means not breaking your children. But if you do, please have the courage, the gumption to take some freaking responsibility. Don't send them out that way into the unsuspecting world. And please, don't make it worse by FORCING them out into the world to fend for themselves.

Now, those of you who aren't a person in New Bern probably think, woah Carmen, that's harsh.
But please trust me when I say that it isn't anywhere near harsh enough. I want to say much more, but decency is keeping me from it.

And also, Mr. Reader in New Bern, you are not welcome on my blog. I know that I can't stop you from reading it, but I want to make something very clear. I do not want you in my life in any way shape or form. I think you are one of the worst sorts of people. You should feel like a spy if you read this blog, because I am closing my life to you. I do not like you, and I do not like you cyberstalking me. Please just go away.

No comments: