Thursday, April 09, 2009

Epic Win!

Last night, I reached a goal! A major, epic win. At trivia, every table was filled. EVERY TABLE! And, every seat around the bar. Only one table wasn't playing, and they ended up playing along anyway. Now, I could be pessimistic, and say it was a fluke. But, I'm simply not a pessimistic person. Plus, there wasn't anyone new. Everyone there had played before, many times. They just all came at once. To make it even better, the owner of Beefs was there last night. He isn't usually there, but he witnessed the whole thing. I got there at 7, and there were just a handful of people, but then they started rolling right in. Then, they all stayed till the game was over, then left. It could not have been more obvious that they all came to play the game. Rock steady, people.


Today, I came to school to teach a bit of 3rd grade. It is Wacky Tacky day, and I have to admit that it is my favorite of all special school days. Only I didn't know, and I didn't get to prepare. But, kids to the rescue! We took about 10 minutes to tacky me up, and I have to admit that I'm looking pretty Wacky-Tacky:

A little on the piratey side, but whatever.

In other news, you know how I'm always "I love Dr. Dog, blah blah blah"? Well, if you've listened to my links and you like, today only, you can buy the CD Fate at Amazon for $1.99. But it's only today, so hurry up. HERE.

Tonight I'm hosting a trivia night at one of the high schools I like to work with. That should be tons of fun. Maybe.

No comments: