Tuesday, January 22, 2008

so far

So far, so good. I love love love this place. And, I left my house a full 25 minutes later than normal, and had time time spare getting here. The kids seem great. We have a fabulous space to work in, and the staff has been super friendly. I'm a happy girl, ladies and gentlemen.

So-Hickory Daily Record came last night to Trivia...they took pictures and interviewed people. Keep you eye out for the article, coming perhaps Thursday. I hope it's good. It could of course say "Terrible. Why would anyone want to go there?" But I don't think so. I'm feeling great about it.

Go to www.carmeneckard.com under trivia to see the winners!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I can't wait to see what they have to say! I had so much fun that night.

Glad you're loving your new school. I hope they treat the special teachers with respect.