Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My new job

My new job should be the same as the old one. I'm teaching the same amount of classes, with the same hours, and they're only 12 miles apart. However, at my old job, my stomach hurt every day on the way to work. I couldn't sleep at night. I was constantly miserable. Here, I look forward to going to work. My tummy is just fine, and I sleep great. The people here are awexome. The grownups, I mean. I think that is the difference, but I am such a happy camper. It's a shame the 2 jobs go together. I kind of wish I didn't have to quit, but I simply cannot allow going back to that terrible place to be an option. I don't think it is actually terrible...just terrible for me. But since I'm me, that's bad enough, you know? So I can't go back...and it's a shame that I'll have to leave here as part of the bargain.

No comments: