Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ho hum

In list form, things that are on my mind:

1: I'm glad that they caught the murderers that bring Opium into my town.

2: I just found out I get to teach 2 more weeks of high school theatre, but at a different high school! (!!!!!!!!)

3: Looks like karaoke is a big go. I hear we'll keep it going, and that puts a smile on my face.

4: Bertha has been a bad bad girl lately. She keeps breaking the rules, and it is stressing me out.

5: I burned the tar out of my hand yesterday, and it is still very throbby.

6: I'm spending today in my house alone. This doesn't sound like a big deal, but seriously, I think it has been months since I've been able to do this. I am very very rarely ever alone. Mostly, this suits me well, as I like company. But eventually my entire being aches for some solitude. That's where I am today.

7: For the last month and a half, Jon has had a terrible sinus infection, with horrible flash headaches. We've gone to the doctor 2 times, and I think he's on the mend. Yay!

8: I've made myself a big list of things to do while I'm here today, and so far, the only one I've accomplished is blogging while watching the Daily Show.

9: I love Aldi. I cook a lot, and all of my faithful readers know that. Also, I don't like to eat fake crap. Also, if I have money, I don't think about money. So, the result was that my grocery bills each week were outlandish and unsustainable. But, Aldi makes it better. 3 weeks ago, I spent $120 at Aldi. I'm just now out of food. And we've eaten well.


I like links. :)
Also, thanks go to Allison, who helped me a lot at trivia last night.

No comments: