Monday, November 19, 2007

The laziest day of my life

The laziest day of my life may have been Saturday. I woke up about 11, and went to use the bathroom. Then, I got right back in bed. We watched Black Snake Moan from bed. I didn't get up until about 2:15. And by "get up", what I really mean is that we took my computer to Allison's back porch and watched several episodes of Family Guy while sitting in the hottub. I did go see a play. But that's really all I did. It was awesome, and needed, and I'm a happy girl.

My cousin-in-law, who I haven't met, died over the weekend, so please keep my inlaws in your thoughts and prayers.

My good friend Libby is having a bad day, as her cat of 18 years had to be put to sleep last night. Keep her in your thoughts as welll.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Awe poor thing! Give Libby a hug for me!