Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Ramblings

I've been hesitant to blog, because all I want to talk about is my job, and I don't want to say nasty things about it on the internet. So, let's say this: January 18, and it will be over with. I'll be at a new school, and all will be well. And this week is cool...I just have to finish tomorrow. I have to work Friday, but there aren't kids, and I'll be hiding in my room packing, so there won't be stress there.

Today is Jon and my 6 month anniversary. It's been a really disgustingly good 6 months. I'm very blessed, and I know it, which is good. It's crazy to think that we've been married 6 months...it feels like longer, but in a good way. My life is so much better now, and it flows very well. We are so well suited for each other, and things generally work pretty seamlessly. And, we've been married longer than we dated, and things are better than ever. I know people thought I was crazy...but so far, so good.

I keep getting cute little presents from the kids:
Bath and Body gift certificate
Christmas tea with an infuser
Malt Balls
LOTS of candy
Cookies
Cute Christmas decorations
Chocolate covered pretzels.

Cute stuff. I still have to buy presents...6 more, I think.
I have to get 2 presents for my stepbrothers I never see...something not too expensive, but enjoyable. Any ideas?

2 comments:

Allison said...

I think once you move to your new school you should blast the hell out of your old one :)

I'm glad you and Jon are happy. I know you and I know you wouldn't do something unless you were sure.

p.s. I only have one gift left to buy :)

Carmen said...

no fair. i'm not with it this year. i'm preoccupied.

who do you still have to buy for?
i have thad and jay (stepbrothers) and martini and doug (those are small) and something more for jon.