Thursday, March 04, 2010

Things I should mention:

1: I'm doing karaoke every week at Smokey Creek Barbeque, Friday nights at 6:30. It is very family friendly, and don't come if you want to drink. www.karaokewithcarmen.com

2: Still doing trivia. www.triviawithcarmen.com

3: May 1 is the annual Art on the Avenue at the Hickory Museum of Art. I'll be the DJ.

4: I've started teaching full time high school drama for 2 months. I like it a great deal, but it is very different from what I expected. Did you know that in the hands of a high school girl, Facebook is  a very fierce weapon?

5: We're doing LOTS of photography. If you have any need for photography, let me know. We do lots of commercial work....product shots for catalogues and the internet.  We also do portraits and weddings. You can see our most recent work at www.joneckard.com.

6: Maybe that is all...I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with all I have to do, but I love every bit of it, so I won't whine. Now, if you all cross your fingers, I may post again before 4 months go by.

No comments: