Monday, December 22, 2008

I think I'm back

One thing I've learned...I don't do so well in extended gloomy weather. It takes every ounce of motivation right out of me.

And I've been really avoiding my computer...not just this blog...my whole computer. And I don't really know why.

Some things have happened since I last posted. The biggest...that play is over. That play wasn't all sorts of fun, really. There were some really good times, and all of those involve my cast...and then there were some truly awful times, and those were nearly completely caused by adults associated with the theatre. My attitude is a little sour right now. But, now it is over, and buddy am I glad.

Also, we got rid of a bed at my house so that we can have room for an office for Jon. We've had a weird little arrangement, really. We each have had our own bedroom the whole time we've lived together. We sleep together, but we had our own rooms. And that was nice, but I kind of like us being cozy in the same room. And I FOR SURE like having an office.

We're on the prowl for an old largish metal desk. Any leads?

My mom, dad, and Nana came to see my play. That was great. And also, Allison, Matt, Liz, Libby, and my mother-in-law. And Jon, too many times for his liking.

Ooh---I've always wanted a tree with popcorn and cranberries, and I actually did it this year. People...just so you know, it takes kind of a long time for all of those popcorn pieces to get situated on the Christmas tree.


2 comments:

Allison said...

I think the most fun part of all of this was popping the corn.

Lovey said...

I did a cranberry/popcorn tree the first time I ever had one. It was really pretty -- I'm pretty sure I'll do it again, but Heath didn't want to use any of the "good" popcorn this year. :)