Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Trivia Rundown

For anyone who is interested, here is my schedule, with brief summaries.

Monday Nights: 7:30 at Buffalo Wild Wings...this game is called 7 on the 7s. There are 7 rounds of 7 questions, with a bonus question at the end, and the questions are shown on the televisions. I also read them out loud. With this game, I have a little more freedom, because of the technology. Prizes are 100 free wings for 1st place and 50 wings for 2nd and 3rd. We give a bucket each round for the high scorer. It has a t-shirt or hat, BBQ sauce, some sort of glass, and some other doo dad. On the first Monday of the month, prizes are $50, $25 and $25 in cash.

Wednesday Nights: 8:00 at Beef O' Brady's...this game is Trivia with Carmen. It has 5 rounds of 11 questions, plus a final round. Rounds are themed: Music, Movies, Sports, Current Events, and one random round a night. Prizes are $15 gift certificate for 1st place, $10 for 2nd and $5 for 3rd, plus winners are pictured on the website http://www.triviawithcarmen.com.

Thursday Nights: 8:00 at Beef O' Brady's...this game is Pop Poker. Each team is given 5 playing cards. There are 4 rounds of 8 questions, and they are all pop culture related. If a team gets half the questions right, they can return a card and draw another. If they get the most right in the round, they get a wild card. After 4 rounds, the highest poker hand wins. First place gets a $15 gift certificate, and second gets $10. Afterwards, we have karaoke, and the most entertaining performance gets a $5 gift certificate.


I love it when my friends, or people who just read my blog, come to my games. I hope I'll see you there!

*All locations in Hickory, North Carolina.

No comments: